Five ways you can support local Charleston businesses during COVID19
1. Buy gift cards to use later. Purchasing a gift card from your favorite shop, fitness studio, or restaurant is an immediate way to provide cash to that business.
2. Patronize our many amazing Charleston restaurants that deliver or offer curb side pickup to keep us all safe.
3. Shop local online. Many Charleston retail businesses have created online shops for customers to make purchases during COVID19 social distancing.
4. Spread the word about your favorite local Charleston businesses to friends and family. Share what makes them special with your community.
5. Buy local for groceries. From cheese and meats to produce and desserts, this is one easy way to give extra love to your local makers and farms.
Keep looking out for each other, wash your hands, and be safe. We are all in this together! See you soon.