Responding to the challenges of COVID-19 is serious business.
We believe in conquering obstacles, facing challenges, and relishing outdoor adventure. These are all critical components of our Charleston community’s well-being. Therefore Wild Blue Ropes has made some important changes keeping you active, engaged, and outside.
First of all you should know…
WILD BLUE ROPES IS OPEN
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our utmost priority as we respond to Covid-19. Wild Blue Ropes strictly adheres to advice from the CDC, as well as Gear Manufacturers’ recommendations regarding cleaning / sanitizing our equipment.
We’ve work hard everyday putting these safety protocols in place to best accommodate our guests responsibly.
This is how Wild Blue Ropes is responding to Covid-19.
Enhanced procedures at the ropes course are intended to reduce potential exposure to Covid 19 for our Wild Blue guests & employees.
ALL three courses at Wild Blue Ropes are OPEN. We understand the importance of getting outdoors after time being isolated. Spending time outdoors relieves stress and anxiety. It also improves mood, boosts feelings of happiness and well being.
In responding to Covid 19 at Wild Blue Ropes please note the following precautions:
In responding to Covid 19 Wild Blue Ropes has reduced high-touch surfaces, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and implemented the following changes:
- Waiver’s should be filled out before arrival at Wild Blue Ropes. Waivers are available online here, via computer or smartphone. These waivers have been UPDATED so everyone must fill out a new waiver (even if you have climbed at WBR before).
- All technical equipment including harnesses and helmets is cleaned and dried between uses.
- We’ve increased regular and ongoing cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Our modified operating schedule allows adequate time for increased cleaning protocols.
- WBR has limited our facility capacity to best manage interactions and support appropriate physical distancing.
- Patrons are asked to practice safe social distancing on the course as well as the adventure park grounds.
- Annual Pass holders are encouraged to advance schedule their visits.
- Guests should regularly wash hands and apply hand sanitizer (especially before and after interacting with high-touch surfaces).
- Wild Blue Ropes employees wear masks at all times.
- Guests are encouraged to wear a mask at times when adequate physical distancing of 6 ft or more cannot be achieved.
- We do request that our most vulnerable populations do not climb with us at this time.
- Please do not come climb with us if you are not feeling well, or experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
- WBR Staff practices social distancing on the ropes course, while still maintaining contact with & full support of climbers.
- All Wild Blue staff members have their temperature taken at the beginning of every shift, wear masks, and follow recommended hand washing practices.
- WBR Staff stay at home if they are not feeling well or experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
Climb times are every two hours – starting at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm.
The current max-allowance on the Wild Blue Ropes course – per climb time – will be 20 people.
We hope you feel safe, protected, and welcome on the Wild Blue Ropes. A healthy, vibrant, and engaged community is part of what makes our Charleston Lowcountry so special!
Call us now – 843-225-1555